Thursday, September 17, 2009

002

I have always wanted to study Japanese. Of all the courses I am taking at Columbia, this is the most fulfilling for me, even if it is a lot of work. I think the fact that I just posted a blog entry in Japanese is amazing. I can't wait to be able to speak the language more fluently (and actually be able to read hiragana better). Sometimes I go to my dorm after Japanese and I'm like, "I have all this work? I just did a lot!" But ultimately I am thrilled to be learning this language that I love so quickly.
Welcome to my blog!

1 comments:

villagejin_ian said...

おめでとうございます!(~congrats!) It's obviously a challenging language, but I'm glad you can already see how quickly you're learning new things in just a few weeks. [^_^]

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0